For your safety, we have come up with a concept that should enable you to have a relaxed stay in our house despite the Corona pandemic. The basis for this is the CornoaSchVO of the State of NRW.
IN PUBLIC SPACE
- All public contact surfaces are disinfected and cleaned closely at least 2 times a day.
- Dispensers with disinfectant are available in the entrance area, café and corridors.
- Markings in our entrance and reception areas help you to keep the obligatory 1.5m distance.
- Take the lift to get to the floors and the staircase to get back down. This avoids unnecessary contacts in the stairwell.
- The reception is separated by a plexiglass pane.
- All employees wear certified FFP2 masks at all times and are familiar with the general rules of infection control.
- All public spaces are adequately ventilated at all times
- The lift may only be entered by a maximum of 1 person, unless the persons are from the same household.
- The generally accessible sanitary rooms are cleaned and disinfected 2 times a day.
- Certified air purifiers, which have been proven to reduce the viral load, are located in the public spaces and traffic routes