For your safety, we have come up with a concept that should enable you to have a relaxed stay in our house despite the Corona pandemic. The basis for this is the CornoaSchVO of NRW.
- All public contact surfaces are disinfected and cleaned at least twice a day.
- Dispensers with disinfectant are available in the entrance area, café and corridors.
- Markings in our entrance and reception areas help you to keep the obligatory 1.5m distance.
- Take the lift to get to the floors and the stairwell to get back down. This avoids unnecessary contact in the stairwell.
- The reception area is separated by a plexiglass screen.
6. All staff wear certified FFP2 masks at all times and are familiar with the general rules of infection control.
7. All public spaces are adequately ventilated at all times.
8. The lift may only be entered by a maximum of 1 person, unless the persons are from the same household.
9. The generally accessible sanitary rooms are cleaned and disinfected twice a day
10. Certified air purifiers are installed in the public rooms and traffic routes, which have been proven to reduce the viral load.
Check-IN, Breakfast and Rooms
- Contactless check-in and check-out, as well as the possibility of contactless payment are of course available to you.
- If you wish, we can serve your breakfast in your room. Alternatively, you can also pick it up in the café.
- Used textiles are cleaned at a minimum of 60 degrees Celsius after each guest change.
- Disinfectant is available in your room.
In order to be able to implement all hygiene measures properly, we are of course also dependent on your help. We kindly ask you to wear a mouth/nose covering in our public rooms and to keep a minimum distance of 1.50 m from other guests. Furthermore, we ask you to disinfect your hands regularly, especially when entering the hotel and the breakfast room.