- all public contact surfaces/critical touchpoints are disinfected and cleaned closely at least 2 times a day
- dispensers with disinfectant are available throughout the hotel
- we will help you to keep the obligatory 1,5m distance with markings in our entrance and reception area.
- the reception area is separated by a plexiglass panel.
- all employees wear certified FFP2 masks at all times and are familiar with the general rules of infection protection.
- all public rooms are adequately ventilated at all times
- only 1 person is allowed to enter the elevator, unless the persons come from one household
- the generally accessible sanitary rooms will remain closed for the time being.
- contactless check-in and check-out, as well as the possibility of contactless payment are of course available to you. We will be happy to give you more detailed information on request. A check-in at the Rezeptpion is still possible under strict compliance with the hygiene regulations. Here we ask for your assistance to make this possible. Keep a distance of at least 1.50 m from other guests and wear a mouth and nose protector.
- only one person per family is allowed at the reception.
- please let us know if you wish to have your room cleaned during your stay.
- cash payments are currently not possible.
- you can still have your breakfast in our café, subject to the rules of distance. It is necessary to wear a mouth-nose cover in the breakfast room. You can take off the mask at the table. Due to the limited number of seats we divide the breakfast time into different slots. Please register for your favorite breakfast time at check-in. Of course, we will be happy to serve you breakfast in the form of a doggy bag in your room if you wish.
- coffee and tea will be provided in sufficient quantity for your own preparation in your room. The coffee machine and kettle are extensively disinfected and cleaned before your arrival.
- critical touchpoints such as light switches, remote control, handles receive extra treatment during room cleaning
- in your room we provide you with shampoo and shower gel in hygienic disposable containers.
- used textiles are cleaned after each guest change at a minimum of 60 degrees Celsius.
- disinfectant is available to you in your room.
We need your support
In order to be able to implement all hygiene measures decently, we are of course also dependent on your help. We therefore ask you to wear a mouth-nose cover in our public rooms and to keep a minimum distance of at least 1.50 m from other guests. Furthermore we ask you to disinfect your hands regularly, especially when entering the hotel. Furthermore, please observe the generally known cough and sneeze label.